If your garage door has started making noises while opening or closing, then the rollers are worn out. So, how to replace the rollers on the garage doors?
In this article, you will learn how to accomplish that. It is important that you stay until the end so that you can gain a proper understanding of everything.
Now let’s talk about the subject.
Replacing the middle and top rollers of the garage door
You can replace both the top and middle rollers of your garage door following the steps below. I’m going to dive into this topic now.
- Ensure that the garage door is closed completely.
- Disconnect the electric garage door opener and unplug it.
- Wind one winding bar into the spring’s adjustment collar (located either on the right or left end of the spring), then loosen the set screw with a screwdriver while holding the winding bar in place.
- At a time, remove only one hinge and roller from a door. From the bottom, start with the second set of hinges. Choose the left or right one and remove all screws. Door hinges should be removed and rollers held by them should be moved out of tracks.
- The old roller needs to be removed from the hinge and replaced.
- Attach the hinge to the door and install the roller in the track.
- Except for the bottom pair of hinges and rollers, repeat the process for each pair.
Now, you’re aware of how you can replace the rollers of your garage door placed on the top and in the middle.
For any garage door replacement services, then you can reach out to garage door replacement mechanicsville. They’ll provide you with a professional service.
Social Links: Edocr, Dribbble, Visual, Giphy, 3Dwarehouse.Sketchup